Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Zero Out Options 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajl7519

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2013
US
Hi, one of offices is aquirting a new company, but they will remain separated by now.

Problem is when they someone zero's out we want the display to covering extension to display this companies name.

Basically, we want to separate the name on the display to say company B for one group of extension and company A for the current users.

create 2 groups and have the 0 out go to different groups in the users voicemail settings named after whatever name you want it to show

Joe W.

TeleTechs.ca
FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Use two separate Incoming Call Routes and tag them. The tagging should follow the call no matter where it goes.

Think twice, speak once~~!!~~

good idea budbyrd have a star as it is Friday

Joe W.

TeleTechs.ca

“This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"

Thanks everyone for all the information. It will be a big help.

A

We aim to please (mostly, even if we are nasty some times)

If you really like a reply you can always give a star by clicking on the option that says
Like this post?
Star it!

that way others looking for a solution to the same problem will see that there was a good reply and the person gets a star and we all can use them to catch tlpeter who has 1000 of them :)

Joe W.

TeleTechs.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back