Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail to Email - Office 365

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirlwind5uk

Technical User
Aug 25, 2011
GB
Hi all,

I've got a customer who has recently upgraded their exchange to Office 365, however now, voicemail to email, instead of displaying the name shown on the 3300, is using the receipients address as the "From" address. As far as I'm aware, there isn't much to program on the 3300 to get this working and this would be something to do with the setup on Office 365?

Not sure if anyone else has tried using Office 365 for this yet? Or come across this problem?

It's a Mitel 3300 running MCD 4.0.

Thanks in advance.

From what I understand only MCD 6 supports integration to Office 365 but that's for UM. Are you just forwarding the voicemail to 365?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Yes, it's not the full sync, just the forward.

I thought the same thing (regarding release 6), seen as Office 365 is so new. Thought I'd check though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back