Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail storage. Current State: Storage Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjorge74185

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2010
MX
Hi everyone,

I have a PBX Avaya IP Office V2 8.1(43), when I tried to record the greeting for the AA, it say record after the tone then press two, but the call hang out right away, I can not record any greeting for the AA, on system status I see an service alarm that says that I have the voicemail storage full, the weird thing is that users doesn't have any type of message, no new mesaage, not old neither stored, actually they have the voicemail set off.

I've format and recreated the SD card but I got to the same thing, anyone can help me out with some king of information?

My system is configured with Embeded voicemail

Thanks

I followed that thread, on my test system, and not only did it erase all Voice Mail Messages, it also erased the Auto Attendant Greeting.

My result:

Deleting all messages for all Mailboxes

Deleting message for mailbox AA1 recorded at 2015/01/13 11:00:37
Deleting message for mailbox Extn201 recorded at 2015/01/21 14:55:42

-- Done

AA1 is my Auto Attendant and the Greeting was gone.

IPO 9.0.5, Standard

Is this how it should work?

I had this happen on an R9.0 recently. After a couple of weeks the sd card stopped taking messages and said it was full. I checked out the card a nobody even had any messages out there. I formatted and recreated the sd to fix the issue (which I had also done prior to the installation). It has been working fine now for over 3 months. You will lose all greetings/AA's though so be prepared to have everyone re-record them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back