Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro Unable to read beyond end of the stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi ...

I have IPO Rls 11.0.4.7.0 build 6, the Application Server is 11.0.4.7.0 build 3, and running VMPro is ok.
I have 7 Msg and all works fine via ICR and shortcode.
the customer needs to replace all Msg with new ones and new structure, so I build a new module on VMPro, when I save each module and make its life the following msg appears:

NissanError2_txxa83.png

when I press ok, it's complete save it to the Linux system.
when I add it to Manager short code and test it, I hear the msg " Please Enter Password and #,
if I add the new flow to the previous build flow and test it, it's working.
when I try to delete it, the following msg appears:

NissanError1_dp4clk.png

I try to install and install VMpro Client from Application server and from Avaya website, but nothing change,
is there any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

My first test would be to install and use the client from a different PC. It's hopefully an issue in some .NET component or similar that isn't installed.

Even try using the R11.1 client or one from another R11.0 service pack (VMPro hasn't received much in the way of new features and changes for a long time so the client is pretty much release neutral for opening and adjusting older release configs).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

@sizbut: I try from 3 different PC, and all have the latest .net framework, but the same issues occurred every time.
and also I try to open the flow from a different version earlier and a newer one, and also nothing changed.
so I am confused about what to do. The customer is in a hurry to release new messages to the public, and this is the first time that such a problem has occurred to me, and I do not find many solutions to it here, or it is a frequent precedent.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back