Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

voicemail pro queue message and customized leave voicemail message

Status
Not open for further replies.

techbrain1

Technical User
May 14, 2016
GH
Hello,
Case 1 - I have configured queue message in voicemail pro client but when i tested it I didnt hear the customized queue message though i uploaded the wav file with the right format.May be i didnt configure the steps right.I need help with steps to get it done right.

Case 2 - How do I change the default avaya ip office leave voicemail message with a customized one.

you set up the group and then activate turn on the the queued feature in that group and also the still queued feature and then point the start to a generic function and then add the prompt.

you can record a custom greeting WAV file for any user or group. Then you have to rename and copy that file into greeting one of the respective user or group. We don't do it for users much, but I have a girl who does custom recordings for a lot of our customers group boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back