Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro Outcalling No Prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2006
US
Many times when VM Pro outcalls, there are no prompts and we have to call back in to get the messages. Any ideas on what might be the problem?

What kind of trunks? If analog, it thinks that you answered as soon as it finished dialing because there is no answer supervision - so you likely just missed the prompts. If not analog, then I dunno...

We have a PRI and I just upgraded to the latest version of 8. We are using the Application Server.

We just had the Avaya IP Office installed at my company and the outcalling feature is not working correctly. Yes, our sales force are on analog extensions. When outcalling is set up. The company voice mailbox calls the salesman's phone number and immediately hangs up on them before any prompts to listen to the message are stated. This has been an issue since inception. How do I resolve this issue. mforrence can you assist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back