Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro fails to connect to the control unit, Incorrect Password. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

I recently updated my Demo IPO and UCM to R11.1.2 build 239.

I have updated the password to 31 random charterers on the Security Settings > System > Voicemail Password as well as on the UCM :7070 under Security > System > Unsecured Interfaces > Voicemail Password and I continue to get the error: "Voicemail Pro fails to connect to the control unit, Incorrect Password."

I can connect to VM Pro from the Client, Its not pulling any Users or Groups though.

Thoughts?

ACSS

It likely doesn't like the password for whatever reason (and worse gives you no indication that is the issue). I would generate a new password and try again just to rule that out.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

critchey: Good ol Avaya. I will give a few more passwords a go. Thank you.

ACSS

critchey: I have tried 5 different randomly generated passwords and same issue. Do you have one you used that works that you could share? Just want to rule out the IPO being a picky sob.

ACSS

I would look at this post:

There is a password that another user suggests you could try and it looks like someone figured out a possible fix if it is not the password so could look into that as well.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back