Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro Client - Config Changing randomly after sitting for a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibthree

Technical User
May 3, 2006
US
IPO SE 11.0.4 Build 3
Extremely complex Voicemail Pro Module Build - 170 Modules for a large call center.

Voicemail Pro client downloads modules and all looks good (Data-Live). I make some changes ((Data-Live (Modified)) and SaML (Save and Make Live). All Looks good. back to Data-Live.

I leave the Voicemail Pro client open and connected to the system and come back 5 or 6 hours later. The Voicemail Pro client is still connected and still looks the same (Data-Live).

But upon a review of the modules in the Voicemail Pro client, there are random changes to the modules. It looks like words and parts moved from one module to another module randomly.

The first time got me, and I had to restore from backup. The second time I looked closely and caught it.

On the Voicemail Pro Server nothing has changed. The changes are just within the client itself. I can close the client and redownload and all is good.

I went through the obvious stuff. I was able to repeat the issue on a different client PC, and no one else made the changes.

Opened a ticket with Avaya, and they said they have not seen this before.

I thought I would see if anyone else had experienced this issue?

If you close the voicemail pro client, like you're supposed to...does anything change?

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back