Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro and SCN

Status
Not open for further replies.

chivas930

Technical User
Oct 24, 2012
CA
Good morning, Everyone

I have an issue that I am finding difficult to resolve. I am relatively new to the Avaya world (Cisco has been my bread and butter for a little while). I've set up an IP Office SCN from Site A to Site B using a 4-channel H.323 line between sites. There is a proven vpn tunnel between the sites. VM Pro (UCM) is located in Site A. I've created two auto-attendants to address the time change and other issues between sites (different local structures), but they are essentially the same. The AA for site A works fine; the AA for site B plays the opening, but once a selection is made, the prompt is not played. For example, if a caller hits option '9', it should be play the voicemail collect prompts. Instead, we get dead air. However, I can still enter a mailbox # and it will prompt me for a password. Same goes for our DBN directory. Could this be bandwidth related?

Thanks in advance,

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back