Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail options for a Coral/Flexcom 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

norstarboy125

Vendor
May 23, 2006
US
Hello All,

I'll start by saying that I'm a long time Nortel tech and have no knowledge what so ever about Tadiran systems. I have a customer that has several locations that I service and they are all Nortel's except this one. I was wondering what someone would suggest as far as a voicemail system for this Flexcom 200 with about 70-90 users. I would also like to know if the voicemails for these systems are tech friendly or completely Chinese as I would like to install and program it for them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy J. Carter
Charm City Communications
Norstar. BCM. CS1000 Programmer

I used to install esi voiceworks systems in all of our tadiran coral and tadiran emerald installations(back in the late 90's. found them to be easy to program. esi is still in business and i'm sure offering some sort of voicemail solution, but you could find used voiceworks systems if not. i have a few myself actually. good luck.

Would you recommend the esi voiceworks over say a ucmc or another type tadiran voicemail system? Like I said I'm a Avaya/Nortel guy and know absolutely nothing about these systems. You said the esi was pretty easy to work with though huh? If you can contact me when you get a chance.

Jeremy J. Carter
Charm City Communications
Norstar. BCM. CS1000 Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back