Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Options Disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

colpot

Technical User
Jan 20, 2006
GB
Can anyone tell me how to disable the "if you have a touchtone phone...." option on an information mailbox?

Colpot
(Remember - If it aint broke - fix it till it is.)

Have found a workaround, I have set Mailbox to be menu node, this repeats Information 3 times before transferring to Operator. So hopefully caller will hang up before then.

Colpot
(Remember - If it aint broke - fix it till it is.)

what I normally do is get the customer to record there greeting and repeat it 3 times to get the similar response I guess the other option would be to record the greeting via sound recorder make 3 copies of it and bind them together with cool edit or something similar then upload to the 3300.
#

In a similar post, if what you want is hangup after greeting, it was suggested to dedicate a port to a rad and terminate the call to the port. The RAD hangs up after greeting.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back