Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail and station mismatch?! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crasty

MIS
Jun 30, 2003
US
I am running a definity and intuity system. I have set up many lines, but this particular one is odd. I am using an 8410d phone, and here is my problem.

When someone calls the line, the person, Andy, can pick up the call. If he does not, it goes to Joel's voicemail!

Andy is ext 8084, Joel is 8080. Coverage path is set up the same as all the working phone numbers in the building.
I even removed the station and the subscriber, and recreated them. Same problem. Changed phones, same problem!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Craig

In the Intuity, type the command "change auto routing" and see if extension 8084 is pointed to another mailbox.

If you are running V11 their is a bug fix software that will need to be ran to fix your problem. I have heard simular things on another system and that was the fix for it.

Mikey

Thanks Marcell! That was the beast!

-Craig

Auto routing in the intuity can actually be very useful. I use it to route personal CO lines into the mailbox of the phone they appear on. If you assign a personal CO line a TAC the same length as the extension plan, you can enter it in this table with the mailbox of the phone it appears on as the destination number.

Paul Beddows
Avaya Implementation
Telus
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail via

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back