Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail - AA setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerball

Technical User
Oct 28, 2004
US
I just installed my first Partner ACS system with a LARGE voice mail card, and was wondering if someone could answer a question for me...

My configuration is as follows:
- All outside lines will ring the Front desks (10 and 11), if no one answers the AA will pick up. Also I have a call group, 74 do the same. (I was able to do this by adding a fake ext. that was connected to a line port. thanks TTT!!)

Anyway from the AA I want the user to dial 0 to try the front desk (ext. 10) OR dial 5 to just leave a message for the front desk.
Can I transfer right to 10's VOICE MAIL from the AA without ringing there phone again?

PS I also have a call coverage 10 to 11, thus longer the user has to sit on hold....

Unfortunatly, the PVM cards don't have the option to transfer directly to a mailbox without ringing the extension first. You need to step up to Partner Messaging to acheive that.

TTT, that’s what we thought as we'll. I wanted to say thanks for all of your posts that you have written on this site, as I have came here 1st to try to answer my (many) questions I had installing this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back