Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail 13 Default System password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Jan 7, 2003
DE
I`m connecting to a system, but I don`t have all passwords.
I`m getting in to overlay but when i connect to voicemail by typing AX, i must enter a username and then a password.
Who know the default setting for this.

is this the first time it has been logged into since install? or are you looking for a back door because you don't remember password?

Try following:
user name or ID-system/tools
password(default)-adminpwd
Goodluck

Thanks all,

I have tryed with adminpwd and user system.
But it was changed, I have tryed other passwords and this was succes full. thanks for all reply`s

Try this. Assuming you know the PBX second level password (if you don't you can try &quot;0000&quot;, but it could be changed), log into the PBX and go to LD 22, at the Req prompt, type PWD <cr>, if it doesn't work, at REQ type PRT, TYPE =PWD. It will prompt you for the 2nd level password. If you do not know it, you can not go any further. The MMAIL password should be stored there under PW00. This does not always work and I am not sure why, but it does sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back