Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice your opinion to Microsoft about Access 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhookom

Programmer
Jun 24, 2003
US
As a Microsoft MVP I received this announcement that I thought might be of interest to fellow Access users who have some suggestions regarding the software and its features.

Microsoft said:
Dear Access MVPs,

In our continuous effort to enable open communication channels with our customers, and our objective to listen to ALL Access users – we have set up a dedicated UserVoice site.
For those of you who are not familiar with UserVoice, it is a platform to collect feedback from users in the form of an on-line suggestion box.
Users can suggest ideas for products, and they also get a chance to vote on others’ suggestions.

Note that there are 2 active forums in the site – Access Desktop and Access web Apps.

I encourage all Access users to actively use this platform – suggest ideas and vote. Also note that the number of votes is limited (20 per user/forum, 1-3 votes per idea). Once you have reached your limit, you’ll need to remove a vote from a suggestion in order to vote for another one.

The motivation is to make the numbers significant (and prevent a case where all suggestions have 100K votes ;-)). If you feel strongly about a suggestion, feel free to add comments to support it (no limitation there).

This method has been working well for other Office sites, and we’ve decided to adopt it. We’ll of course be open to re-visit this decision in a later point in time.

We’ll monitor this site regularly, and the product team may also post ideas there from time to time so stay tuned.

Please check it out at Access User Voice and let your voice be heard!

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back