Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Recordings in CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianclarke

Programmer
Apr 20, 2005
GB
Hi

We have recently had CallPilot installed. This means that the Voice Prompt Editor may no longer be used and voice recordings can be played through CallPilot Player. Unfortunately, the messages cannot be altered/edited with CallPilot Player. Can anyone recommend an alternative method to edit the segments? I would like to be able to group the messages as is possible in Voice Prompt Editor.

Perhaps another piece of software as you can import and export messages with CallPilot.

Ian

I would imagine any wave file(.wav) editor could serve that function. Searching on the net would certainly find several possibile products.

Make the recordings on your computer and save them as wave files(.wav) and upload them to Call Pilot at that point.

I use GoldWave to edit the .WAV files and then import them into CallPilot. Its been working great for us.

Brian Thornton
Spherix, Inc.
Beltsville, MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back