Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Recording Software for BCM50/IP Office 500- BASIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger85

Technical User
May 12, 2007
Hi all,

We are looking for some sort of way i can record calls for multiple sites.

We have around 12 offices, each site will either have a BCM50 or a IP Office 500 Phone system. the lines are usually provided by 2 isdn2e boxes ( 4 lines ) so very basic. We have around 10 phones at each site. No IP phones.

We are looking for some sort of dedicated PC / Software at each site that will record all calls.

Would like to keeps costs down as much a possible if possible.

I would also like to have the same system for the BCM and the Avaya if possible.

Does anyone know of any solutions that that will do this ?

Cheers

I have an all in one solution for this project that includes networking all sites, Voicemail to Email, And Archived Recorded Calls being uploaded to your servers Weekly or Monthly. No Capital Hardware purchases and would cut down on power usage. It would however require a good IT Department and a good broadband at all locations. Would cut your monthly telecom cost by 50% if not more. Hit me up if you need more information.

norstarguru

We use one of these in our small ambulance dispatch office. Works great and is self contained. We have it in a DVR lockbox so only management can touch the power button. We have tapped the handset/headset audio, but you can also tap the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back