Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Print and CMS ECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXTekky

Technical User
Jan 26, 2004
US
Hello all,

I have 2 questions:

1. We are looking to implement Voice Print call recording for our company. We will be doing station side taps. Our company utilizes only 110 blocks for all cross connects. Could anyone provide me with any suggestions on how to wire the 110 blocks to accomodate the station side taps??

2. We are also looking to implement the External Call History within CMS. The External Call History is installed and activiated within the server. Reviewing the Avaya documentation indicates additional software is required to setup the ECHI to a receiving PC. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Kevin

Regarding the recording I do station side recording and use both 66 and 110 blocks! I attach the recording Module that connects to the side of the phone. The talk path is then connected using an RJ11 cord from the module and into to a splitter on the jack what will send the talk path to the brown pair. In the closet for the Jack that is recorded I cross connect the brown pair to a tie cable the runs to the recording room. In the recording room I thake that tie pair can crossconnect It to the channel assigned to that user. Using 66 or 110 does not matter. The splitters are pairs 123 port 1 pair 4 port 2.
A note of caution:::
The paper records that show the assignments from recording port to tie pair MUST be maintained. If not trouble shooting Recording problems becomes a full time job.

I hope you can make sense of this.

ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back