Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Mail to Email using Gmail 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickets Away

Programmer
Jun 14, 2017
US
Hi I have looked at several posts and not able to find a current way to do this on an IP Office 500v2 v9 there is no server emails are sent via Gmail. Several of the instructions are pretty old going back to IPO R5. Some suggest installing Stunnel which I did but could not get it it work. Is there anything better to get this to work? Thank you

Although I never used it I have ssen a lot of posts here suggesting to use a thirth party mail server like Hmailserver as a in between mail forwarding tool.
This forum has a search function which may be helpfull to use before asking, it may spede up finding a solution.

if your domain is also a google domain then you can send emails on port 25 via smtp server aspmx.l.google.com
You can just not send emails to anything outside of google.
info is found here

That solves problems for most people

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Someone wrote an Faq on this. It's in the faq section.

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the northern mountains.

You are hilarious holdmusic34
you wrote it.
Have some pink for reminding us to check out the FAQ section because we have a lot of information already in there and don't need to reinvent the wheel here.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back