Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Mail question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guntha

MIS
Mar 8, 2001
US
We recently downsized and no longer have a Receptionist. To cover for her I added a NIT job to send all calls to a newly created DN during the day hours and added that DN to a couple of Executive Assistants sets.

however when the ouside caller hits 0 to go to an 'operator' and the EA's dont pick up; an error message comes on stating that the person at extenion '0' does not subscribe to this service; a valid attendant number has not been specified.

Internelly the DN goes to VM after 4 rings but once it goes thru the AA it gives this message. Any ideas?

THANKS!

In the mailbox that you want the caller to reach, enter "0" as an extension DN and the call will go to that mailbox. Or you can add "0" as an SDN in CallPilot and point it to an application if you want them to go to a menu or announcment.

War Eagle!!

dude, you rock!!!!!!! I've been trying to figure this out all afternoon. I added '0' to extension DN2 in call pilot and it worked right away. thank you again!

G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back