Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Item Limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickfish

Technical User
Aug 28, 2003
US
Is there a limit to how many Voice Items I can define in the Application for access announcements? I have well over 100 that I need to build. In MerMail we had to split into 2 different files. Do I need to do the same for Application Builder?

I'm not aware of any limitations on numbers of announcements, nor of any requirement to split them over multiple files. You can if you wish have more than 2 files to hold announcements, you were limited to 2 on Mer Mail.

In Call Pilot voice segments in one file can be defined from 1 to 3000.
This will work fine in combination with Contact Center 6 (upto SU05).
With CC6 SU06 voice segements suddenly could be defined only from 0 to 999 only. The 'out of range' voice items play fine but can not be changed or added in the 1000 to 3000 range (I relate my voice items to the corresponding DNIS to maintain/manage them easily)

Have opened a case at my dealer to have Nortel correct the voice segment range in CC6 from 1 to 3000 so it will be compliant with Call Pilot again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back