Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Item cannot play on aacc script

Status
Not open for further replies.

telklass

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hello Guys ,

I used the voice item features on call piliot to play an announcement , calls are routed to skillset configured on aacc so that agent can receive calls .
I do have the audio file loaded on Call Pilot , i used Application Builder to create the file . I can directly call the SDN number added in the SDN table , and hear the announcement,but while using the access file on AACC / (orchestration designer) , the voice does not play. Seems that my procedure is not complete , do you guys have an ide that can help me ?

Here my script
:

OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT access_file (with the access_file is the file loaded on call pilot)
END VOICE SESSION

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks !

You need to add a Voice Segment variable under Scripting Variables in AACC.
You will then reference the CallPilot Application and prompt number.
So your Voice Segment variable attribute will look like access_file:1.

You don't actually need to have an entry in the SDN table.

Hello ,
Thank you ,
Let me show you what i ve done on aacc side .

tek_tips_image_wxoffm.png

You can see at the top of this screenshot , it's the basic script , tli_new:8 with tli_new is the access file and 8 the prompt number.

Look forward to your rely ,

See

That should work if the Application Builder App is called tli_new and the app has a prompt 8.
Do you have ACCESS channels configured on the CallPilot?

Yes i

And While making a call i can read the channel status monitor on Call Pilot Manager and see the channel is active,for each call , call goes from one channel to another .

See the capatures below :

ch1_k6rspv.png

ch2_qk1p7u.png

ch3_aezlh6.png

As you can see the green color on each channel 21-26-28 shown the call is in process.

Actually i have no idea on where it stuck , appreciate if you can point me on the right direction //

Thanks !

Why is it no coming on the Access channels 1-15? Its coming on Voice Channels is the Access setup correctly in the AACC and SDN etc. is other access working ok in the AACC or is none of it working?

Hello bignose21,

I see , i made 5 calls on an access file that is well working and all are coming to channels 1-15 ..
See below ,
cc1_dp2hxc.png

cc3_csb0vv.png

cc4_rqhlu8.png

cc4_luq0lv.png

cc5_b8l0cv.png

Is there some to see ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back