Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice channel Call Pilot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

CQD74

Technical User
May 28, 2013
CA
Heya all.

Having a weird issue here with a Call Pilot 100 connected to a 0x32.

A Call Pilot 100 should have 4 voice channels (i.e. 4 contiguous access to the call pilot).

But I'm having an issue here were there can only have 1 access to the call pilot at any time.

For example:

- If I receive a call and someone is currently checking his messages, the auto-attendant will not kick-in.
- While a caller is navigating the auto-attendant, I cannot get into my voice mail (feature 981)
- While a caller is navigating the auto-attendant, a caller on the second line would not be answered by the auto-attendant.

I rebooted to call pilot to no avail.

Any insights from you wise ones?

Thank you

CP 100 connects to 2 ports on the phone system. Determine which ports the CP is connected to and check in MICS maintenance to be sure the MICs sees all Call pilot channels. You may have bad ports on the MICS, bad connections, bad patch cords, or bad ports in the CP.

Marv ccna

- While a caller is navigating the auto-attendant, I cannot get into my voice mail (feature 981)"

What does it say on the display? that might help too.

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back