Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vodavi STS tech needed in Lake County Il

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixonb2

MIS
Nov 18, 2004
US
I have tried, without success, to locate a vodavi tech to assist us with a voice mail issue. The voice mail was working, and has stopped. It is an HD based "In-Skin" VM system.

An option would be to have someone walk me through the troubleshooting. I have the manuals, the software, and the connections to the KSU & the VM card.

Update:
I have run the "Integration Wizard", and the wizard added 8 or 9 stations. The VM still does not work on most of the stations (100 - 115), it does work on stations 120 - 124. We have 28 stations and 12 CO lines.

Can users check voicemail by dialing the access code (typically 440)?
Does "not working" mean that unanswered calls are not forwarding to voicemail? If so, this is a phone system programming thing - found in flash 50

The second, unanswered calls are not going to voicemail. I will re-check the programming in Flash 50.
Should a station be forward to 440, or to the station voicemail box (ie. station 128 vm forward to 128)?

Thank you for the response.

I will confirm that all stations have been configured to forward to 440 and check the function again, thank you. Has anyone located a vodavi tech in Lake County IL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back