Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vodavi STS Lost Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmcnet

Programmer
Sep 17, 2017
US
Hello everyone and thanks for your help in advance. We just got power back up a week after Hurricane Irma. Booted up out Vodavi STS system a found the programming scrambled with only one line able to accessed from a couple of phones. Set the DIP 8 switch to on and rebooted. All phones now have the correct extension on the display and internal intercom functions are working perfectly, but now cannot get an outside line on any phone, instead each programmable button just beeps. Downloaded the programming manual at Accessed the administration function and tried to setup CO Line access using Flash 40, but can't seem to get any of the buttons on any phone to be able to access an outside line. I'm really not a phone guy so I'm not sure what the issue might be, i.e. whether the issue is regarding CO lines or something else. I have confirmed the lines are working, so it is not a phone line issue. The unit was down about 8 days. Is there a programming step for the unit to "see" the lines? Any help would be appreciated.

Buttons are programmed in Flash 50... You may also need to configure card slots, depending on your exact scenario. Fortunately, the manual is fairly complete. If you have more than a couple of phones, you may want to find a local Vodavi tech. Good luck in your recovery!

Mike Forrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back