Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vodavi STS CO Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellenger80

Technical User
Aug 13, 2015
US
Need help programming the CO Lines on a 8 button Vodavi phone, can anybody help me?

Are the lines already in service? If so, it's button appearance in Flash 50. Ringing is in Flash 40 and is configured on line by line basis.

ok the lines are already in the system. I got this far. I go to **3226 flash 50.
then type my phone station number 2 times and hit hold.
then change to page b
look for flexible button programming.
after that im kinda lost?

Have you consulted the programming manual? It is very specific on this point. Find button programming, and follow the sequence shown in docs. I think it two-digit button number then 1 then three-digit line number - but that's from memory. Doc will show for sure.

Have you done a web search? Installation and programming manuals for STSe fairly easy to find - I just found three or four sites with the manual. Unlike many other companies, Vodavi didn't hold manuals too tightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back