Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vodavi Starplus STS Documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosjock

Technical User
May 15, 2002
US
I see in the price list for the new STS system, a printed manual is an additional $60. Is this to say that the STS ksu is shipped with documentation on CD as in the Infinite line. I have asked my local distributor but have not heard back from him.

Thanks

dosjock,
I just ordered my first STS today. I will let you know when it comes in. It is my first Vodavi. I did download the manuals and print them out. All 3 of them Install (80 pages), Programming and operation (566 pages) and the users guide (116 pages).
I also looked at the DHS manual. I was suprized to see that it is almost identical to the SouthWestern Bell Landmark systen. I wonder if the STS is a system that has a sister system out there. I had alot of landmark phone failures so I am a little weary of going for the vodavi.
I have been installing Partners legends and magix systems for years and know them like the back of my hand. I WAS a Lucent Aurhorized Service Provider and had access to tech support and Service bulletins but they stopped the program so my only option is to become a Business partner and sell a cr@p load of their systems but I dont sell alot of systems, so I am SOL. I guess it's time for something new.

the landmark system is not associated with vodavi...
actually goldstar of korea makes the vodavi line.......

the sts replaces the dhs which is pissing off alot of triad & infinite dealers.......why have vendors compete within the same line....

imagine a interconnect loses a sale in which he quoted a triad.......and he lost it to a sts dealer......

i am sticking with the nec ds1000/2000 system.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back