Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vodavi 4800: Make all stations ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrsd

IS-IT--Management
Apr 12, 2011
US
I don't know much about phone systems but our small business's Vodavi system has been made my responsibility. Currently incoming calls only ring to station 100. All the other stations can answer the calls but their stations do not ring. I am trying to make all incoming calls from all lines ring all stations. I am sure it is something simple but I have been reading the manual and searching online but can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ringing assignments in most Vodavi are done in "Flash 40" programming. If you have the administration manual, clearly defines ringing assignments. If you have the telephone user guide, it will be of no help. If you have voicemail, you should be mindful of the ramifications of changing ringing.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back