Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VNI-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixboy

MIS
Nov 21, 2001
US
I am unable to export a database from OEM. I keep getting the VNI-2015 error, and I've followed virtually every suggestion I've found online, but to no avail. The credentials for the node are set to a local user (OracleUser) on the local machine, and I know the login works. (I've logged into the machine via Terminal Services with that user and another I've tested.)

We're using Oracle 9i on Windows 2000 Server (SP3). The server is a member of our NT domain. Running exp from the command line works fine. The problem is that none of our jobs will run because of the VNI-2015 errors we see in OEM.

Help!

Sorry. Forgot to mention that the users we've tried all have Logon as a batch job permissions. (That's the one item I've seen consistently mentioned, so that should preclude someone from suggesting that!)

Here is what you can check for:

1. Verify the logon credentials for the target Node and target service have been set correctly in the Preferred Credentials section of the EM Console. If the Preferred Credentials are set correctly for the target node and the target service

2. Verify the OS permission 'Logon as a Batch Job' has been granted to the OS (NODE) user stored in the EM Console's Preferred Credentials section.

3. If the OMS is in a different NT domain, verify the domains can communicate.

Hope that helps,

clio_usa - OCP DBA
------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back