Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMpro mailbox dissapeared server edition 11.1.3.1.0 Build 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalG

Technical User
Mar 11, 2005
CA
system = server edition 11.1.3.1.0 Build 34

I have lost around 20 personal mailbox, i did not see them in vmpro client. In manager the mailbox was on.
So i restarted the vmpro services and they came back to life.

Has anybody encountered this issue ?

Thank you.

I had that happen once in the previous build (11.1.3 Build 23) but haven't had it happen since upgrading to SP1.

In my case the mailboxes that disappeared were for about 50% of the users that were on the 500v2 Expansion - not the SE itself.

Like you a restart of vmpro fixed it, and it hasn't happened again fortunately so I haven't looked into it any further. Quite concerning.

Hi Shaun, i have the same setup as yours.

All the mailbox that i lost were users programmed on an expansion ( digital phones )

Did you lose the link from the primary to the expansion? I had a similar issue but its because I removed the expansion from the solution
and brought it back in. Since the VMPro syncs with the users it may have lost that sync due to a SCN line being down.

No i did not loose the link to the primary server

I didn't lose the link to the primary server here either. They're in the same rack on the same subnet/VLAN and switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back