Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMPro, Delta server & CBC on the same PC!!!! 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

papic

Technical User
Oct 15, 2003
FR
Hi All,

Does anyone of you have experience with this case, when VM Pro, Delta server and CBC are installed on the same PC?

And in the case that is possible, what configuration of PC I need for that?

Alex

I don't know if this will help, but a while ago I installed VMPro and CCC ver 3 on the same PC, at the time as long as you had less than 15 agents it worked fine. The minimum spec for the PC was Pentium II 400MHz, 10Gb harddisk and 256Mb of RAM.

CBC is not very intensive app, you should have no probs as long as your PC is not from a museum. I do this all the time - and throw in feature key server and manager also.

Having said that, of course you should know that it is not officially supported by Avaya.

Peter

It may be worth noting thet the min spec for a VM pro hhas been increased for V2.1

P4 2.8 Ghz, 256Mb ram
I suspect this was just the lowest spec that Avaya could be bothered to test it on

Historicaly VM pro has not required a high spec pc

seems strange to need a 2.8mhz when they are talking abour moving the voicemail attendant functionality into the IPO so no PC is required at all in version 3, this is from the launch i went to for 2.1

Embeded auto attendant is already in V2.1 for the SOe, but is very basic.

Considering thet the original VM pro required a P166 +32 MB ram I stick to my earler oppinion that Avaya have not bothered to test on more basic systems. this is a shame as I alwyas considered it an advantage to tell a cust he could recycle one of his old unused PC's for this.

even alowing for incereased functionality I would still expect a pII 400 to be able to cope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back