Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMPRO call routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

altmank

Technical User
Jul 3, 2012
US
Hello,

I've got 1 HG (Sales), 10 Menu's (brands) which route to that sales HG (tagging the call with the brand), and I've just been tasked with introducing 10 new HG's (one unique ICR number per group, per brand). The new HG's are specialty groups, still sales but the staff in them have met criteria to sell a certain product. So my question is, how would you implement this? I'd like to compare to how I'm planning to to see if there are some better methods.

What i'm planning on doing right now is, for each menu, I'll add a variable routing item which matches on $DDI (if no match, default to regular transfer with only <Brand>) and for each match, use a unique Transfer action which has the main purpose of tagging the call with <Brand> <Product>. There is no requirement for a unique menu at the moment, it can use the generic brand menu.

Yes you could use $DDI for this but in a variable action.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back