Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMPro and ManualRecord

Status
Not open for further replies.

olive

Programmer
May 10, 2001
FR
Hi,
I'm using a short code (like *96*N# / N / CallRecord / 0)
to manual record call on some extensions.

I would like, if the call is being transfered, that the system continue to record the call.

But, during a transfer (blind or supervised) the call recording is lost and doesn't continue anymore on the transfered extension.

Have you any solution to make this possible ?

Depending on whether you want your employee knowing you're monitoring or not?
Try making it call intrude first with your phone on mute, so it's effectively a conference where both other parties can't hear you.
Otherwise a transfer will take place and new call starts, new recording starts.....
Otherwise that's the way it is for legal reasons. The new party needs to possibly be aware (country legal dependant) that recording of the call may be taking place before they accept the call. ????
Most likely that it's not possible on purpose, as above.

i believe that recording in transfers work only on 4.0.5 version on automatic recording through incoming call route voice recording option,not on manual recording and that seems quite logical.
If this would happen then an operator could record al the calls she transfers to her boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back