Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMP Time Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roysanders

Technical User
Dec 11, 2003
Help! I'm trying to change the time on a VMP installed in a 192. trying to do via DTMF and can't find the option for it in the Managers programing. I've gone to scheduling and the system tells the time but move on to the option of changing schedule A.
Thanks for ant help.

With the VMP you can not change the time via DTMF. You would have to change it via putty software. What I would recommend is for you to contact your NEC dealer that installed the voice mail system and ask them to add it to your network. This should have been done during the original install. If it is on your network it will update the clock every hour via an NTP server. Once on your network you will also be able to manage the voice mail via your web browser by typing in the IP addy assigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back