Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMMSG not lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAndKnackered

Programmer
Jan 10, 2007
GB
2 x 7400's (4.60b) linked by SPNet. I've set the NLCR etc, and also configured the remote system to have centralised V/M. If a message is left for a phone on the system without voicemail, you can press the vmmsg key and the message is there, but the key isn't lighting up. (IP Phone), anyone any ideas?

I think that was a bug in the software if my memory serves me right. Have you tried using a MW (with extender) indicator rather than a VMMSG?

Unfortunately yes, when I got through to support I was told that the only supported method over SPnet is the vmmmsg key, but that doesn't work at the moment either.

If you find a fix for this please post it. I have a few sites that are SPnet linked that may be upgraded in the near future (but not until this is fixed). Have you tried downgrading to an earlier software? Im sure this worked on an earlier Software.

I think 4.63 is due out soon, I think I'll have to wait for that as the voicemail is an svmi20i. However I'm sure you're right about it working previously.

Oh Ok. So its using the OSDM tool (with the easily remembered start up password!). Couldnt have made that more awkward if they had tried.If you upgrade to 4.63 and it works, please post so i know i can go to that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back