Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Pro transfer to short code meet me conf 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBear

IS-IT--Management
Jul 16, 2013
US
This had been working perfectly, but no more. I had setup a DID into a VM Pro module which asks for a PIN, then after verification, transfers to a short code setup as a Conference Meet Me. DID will no longer transfer into the conference, but local short code works fine. System Status shows the call staying connected to "Mailbox Conf370" (module name in vmpro). When dialing the short code locally, status shows connected to "Conf370".

The feature/object in VM Pro is Transfer, with entry prompt (which plays), and the short code destination.

I have tried changing the short code to use a prepended *, changed the short code number and meet me number, etc.

This was working up until recently. An upgrade from 9.1.4 to 9.1.6 may have coincided with this issue, but I can't be sure.

(Also, has anyone else noticed that outputting $CLI_NAME in an email through vmpro results in the CID phone number followed by "_NAME"? It looks like the parser is catching $CLI (CID number) and ignoring the rest, while it should be outputting the CID name. Is this a bug or am I just not understanding the syntax?)

try to stop and restart voice mail pro service and retest

Joe, that did the trick thanks! I had hoped it was something more concrete. None of us on here have time to be monitoring conference lines to determine when VM Pro needs to be restarted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back