Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Pro not updating with changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavinr98

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2004
US
Hello... We are having a problem with VM Pro not updating when we make a change on IP Office. For example if I change the username it will show the change in IP Office but the old name is still showing in VM Pro. The only way that the change is made is if I restart the VM Pro Service. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks,
Gavin.

Gavin, the VMPro service waits until all channels are idle before doing any changes.
Did you wait for that?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Also make sure you are not working in "offline" mode versus "online" mode. You'll see that in the upper left-hand of the vmpro application.

to that is also noted that call recordings use a vm channel and can't be happening either.
If you want to force the changes restart the Vm Pro service and it will disconnect all channels and take the change.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back