Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Pro call retrieval - Outbound

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidypants

Technical User
Feb 8, 2010
GB
Hi all,

I'm looking to implement a solution that is capable for the following:

Incoming call --> answered by VM Pro (Menu) --> Options of 5 members of staff --> end user presses 1 and diverts to mobile --> it rings till VM on mobile --> QUESTION is can the end user press DTMF and bring the call back to original menu?

VM Pro: 8.1
IPO: 8.1

Not if it hits the VM on the mobile. The transfer is completed and the system is only relaying.

If you wanted something like this I would try a virtual user forwarding to the mobile number but also having voicemail on. Then you can program the leave mail on VMPro for the user with a menu. Just turn off voicemail on the mobiles.

Reminds me of the time we had out calling set to the Dr on call cell phone. He said his DTMF wasn't working and couldn't dial options. Come to find out he was listening to the voicemail on his cell phone of the IP Office telling him he had messages...[machinegun]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back