Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Pro 7.0 on a server 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmtelco

Technical User
Aug 14, 2007
US
We have a small issue with vmpro opening on a new server , cant open the app after 2 weeks of cut.tried reloading with repair no success next step is taking out completly and reloading vmpro software ,just wondering if anyone has encountered this

Usually you are unable to open the app because someone else had used remote desktop to connect to the PC and left the Voicemail Pro client open in that session. But in that you have uninstalled and reinstalled that shouldn't be the case.

We deploy on 2008 R2 for every install and I haven't seen this.

Kyle Holladay / IPOfficeHelp.com
ACSS & APSS SME Communications
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"I have one speed, I have one gear...GO!!!" - Charlie Sheen

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

UAC is disabled, yes? I've had issues with vmpro launching, but never opening and stays in the task bar. You have to right click it on the task bar and restore it.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
Instructor of the stars.
Those that can't do, usually call me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back