Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Lite Email "Send Date" missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean2E30

IS-IT--Management
Mar 7, 2008
US
Hey Guys,

I'm using outlook express and VMlite for my voicemail emails and for some reason when the message is sent there isn't a sent date stamp on the email.

So the when people receive the voicemail it automatically gets placed after the last email in their outlook inbox since most folks have their emails sorted by sent date.

Any suggestions?

-Sean

Outlook express is not suported for use with VM to Email it needs to be full Outlook, perhaps that's the issue :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

i use outlook express. now issues here!" ...See even you are having problems using it :) Never tried it with express so that was just my first guess :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

hahaha - typing too fast.

We use Express on a site with VM Lite and it works a treat - no expensive outlook required!

Also use outlook express and IIS SMTP server in a VMWare enviroment on Windows XPpro. Works very good for demos at a customer site.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back