Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Integrity Failure 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidCoulter

Programmer
Jul 20, 1999
US
I am using Clipper 5.2D under Windows 95. Are there any further patches or upgrades of the DOS version that might fix this problem.<br>
<br>
I usually can fix it temporarily by reorganizing my OBJ's to link in a different order or by playing with the DOS box's memory properties. <br>
<br>
But it always comes back to haunt me.<br>
<br>
Any help would be appreciated.<br>
<br>
Thanks<br>
David Coulter<br>
coulterdavid@hotmail.com

Try migrating to win2k the platform is much more stable the 95 or 98

Regards

When you make icon for starting programm click with right button and choose option properties.
For memory enable option &quot;Protected&quot; and you will much help clipper programs to work under Windows platform.
I use this option on every of my programs.
Other options are to find __wait_b.obj file and link with your APPS (this option work with processor's). This file will help you to stop freeze you program on some processor's. And try to find on interenet update to 5.2e version. I think you can find it on Oasis site.

Regards !

this was really good advice, unfortunately his problem was dated 2 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back