Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM for Huntgroup on BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabtek

IS-IT--Management
Jul 13, 2005
CH
Dear all,

I have a BCM50, 10 DDI and 10 VM licenses, I have 8 users + 1 fax + 1 huntgroup. I could setup the VM for each user without problem... now I want a mailbox account for the Hunt Group, but I can't make it work. My DN hunt group is 2250, I have tried all I can.. using AA, CCR...ect.. it never goes automaticaly to the VM... What confg is wrong... the BCM it self or the CP? can't sort this out.

using AA, I can enter my Mailbox number.. then I can leave a msg.. and I can see the MSG via "mail box manager"... But it doesn't go straigt to VM.

btw it's a 6.02 version.

thanks for your help

set up a mailbox for the hunt group extn 2250 and activate it.eg mailbox 2250 for hunt group 2250
In the hunt group overflow set it to your VM DN (you can see it using feature 985). NOT 2250
Now when a call rings in to the hunt group, and after the time out period is up it will overflow to the mailbox for the hunt group.
The same as if the call was ring an ordinary extn DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back