Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM error : The following system resources all in use : Voicemail Channel >999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhon88

Technical User
Nov 29, 2015
ID
I have a IPO 500v.2 running 9.1. The VM system is not working suddenly. We have VM Pro on a Virtual Mechine box.
When I go into services the VM Pro services are started. When I look at System Status > Alarms it gives me an error that all VM channels are in use >999. System Status > Resources says that 0 channels are in use. We have 4 channels at this location and have had no problems for over a year. I have rebooted the VM Pro PC but no luck.
VM-channel_used_jcy9or.png

any suggest appreciated.

well the 999 alarms simply means people and calls are trying to access the voicemail.
because its not working every time some thing trys to connect to the VMpro it generates an alarm.

check the other alarms .
is Link down
do you get a password error.
have you changed the security settings in any way as this can stop vmro working
Can you ping it.
Have ip addresses changed by any one.
duplicate ip address..

Probably not ip as you said the services are started..was just a thought

look in SSA under VM tab, do you see VM Pro or none? If none the IPO does not see the VM server or the passwords don't match.
Mike

Clear the alarm which will reset the count. Make sure the links don't go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back