Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VLAN error on DL360G5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBruyet

IS-IT--Management
Apr 6, 2001
US
Hey all,

When I launch HP Network that brings up HP Network Configuration Utility Properties. I click on the Properties button and that brings up the Team Properties. Then I click on the VLAN tab and I get the following error:

HP network Configuration Utility error
An error occurred due to invalid data in the XML file used by this application. The XML file has been corrupted and should be reinstalled from the installation media.

I reinstalled the driver from the HP web site but the error remains. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe B

Break the team, uninstall the HP Teaming software, make sure all firware (BIOS, NIC, Array Controller) is up to date, load lastest support software for your Windows version and whether 32 or 64 bit, reboot. After you reboot, there is a further update to the teaming software that's not part of the latest support software yet. If you have the latest and greatest already loaded, then just uninstall team software, reboot, then reload (latest v 9.65, I believe) team software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back