Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visual Studio 2005 SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

iemproductions

Programmer
Jan 30, 2002
US
Hello,

Before I download this really big file, I would greatly appreciate it if someone would confirm that this is the correct file for VS 2005 running Windows XP, SP2.

My other question is whether or not this is needed if the only thing that I need to update is Crystal reports for Visual Studio 2005. I need to create a tutorial to show the differences between Crystal in vs 2005 and Crystal in vs 2008.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Oops, I forgot to say in my previous post that the update file for crystal vs 2005 is in a different file on the business objects web site.

This is a forum for VS 6 questions relating to InterDev. That being said, I believe that the referenced file will work with XP SP2. I do not know about your second question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

Oops, I'm sorry that I posted this in the wrong forum. Thank you for answering my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back