Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visual C++ Setup Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

trent101

Programmer
Nov 4, 2005
AU
Ok, I have finished my program using vc6 and have created a auto install package using the Setup Project. It compiles and runs fine, but there are two things i cannot seem to do. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

1. The third screen asks the user the location where they want to install the program... How do I change the default path?

2. Down the bottom of this screen it asks the user if the program should be avalible to everyone or just this user.. How do I get rid of this option?

I have looked through all the different properties including the user interface display but I cant seem to bring up the dialogs to edit them. I can see icons for all the different dialogs and the order they appear, but all i can seem to do is delete them or move them up and down, and there are no properties for the dialogs. I have tried creating a new dialog but again I have found now way of editing it. Again any help would be great. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back