Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

visual basic RichText Box control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahhh... (to borrow) Errrrrr... Ummmm...

I don't know what version of VS or VB that you have but you will find it with the professional (not standard exe) project or you can right click on your toolbox and select components. Then scroll down untill you see Microsoft Rich TextBox Control. Select it and click Ok...

Good Luck

Well as best I can tell the programmer is using VB6 for the program. I do not know which version. I did see the VB6kit.dll file. There is a program called CMT editor ( free program ) and it is used for creating commentaries for use with the E-Sword Bible program. And the programmer is in need of a better RichText box control for his program. The CMT editor can be located at if anyone wants to get a look at it so they can better understand what it is the programmer is trying to do.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back