Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visio template/stencil

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltman1

Technical User
Nov 27, 2007
US
Hey all,

I have searched and searched for this but have not found it anywhere. Has anyone seen a Visio rack stencil/template that has the unit numbers on it. I am looking for a 42U rack template that has the numbers listed on each slot from 42 to 1. I have seen one on Tech Republic but I don't want to pay 99 dollars when that is all I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Got to and browse around until you find visio shapes. (I don't remember the exact path.) The link will loop you back to altimatech for the actual download as their free shapes are a sample from NetZoom.

Don't try to directly search altimatech - you won't find them. A number of vendors offer free shapes by looping back to Altima tech: I suppose they can still offer free shapes and get a kickback of copies of NetZoom sold.

Anyway, a number of Chatsworths racks show U numbers, so their shapes do also.

_____
Jeff
[small][purple]It's never too early to begin preparing for [/purple]International Talk Like a Pirate Day
"The software I buy sucks, The software I write sucks. It's time to give up and have a beer..." - Me[/small]

Altimatech make shapes for many companies and as a courtesy they allow the companies to offer their specific shapes to their customers for free. Of course, they will not make it easy to find.

John... Visio MVP - Visio.MVPs.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back