Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visible changes upon save for forms (not sure if VBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

03Explorer

Technical User
Sep 13, 2005
US
Using: Access 365 - Version 1902 (Build 11328.20392)
We are experiencing a new issue which I believe happened since the last MS Access update that now all our forms (formerly tested and validated) were working as expected with particular fields hidden (visible=FALSE) are now fields are visible (visible=TRUE).

all of a sudden many (if not ALL) of my text boxes that were (property) set to .Visible=True have magically flipped to .Visible=False - this is a nightmare. Anybody experience this issue?

Not sure if this is VBA or form Properties, but I've changed property values of every field to have visible set to FALSE and save... open the form again (with the same run of Access) the property value shows visible set to TRUE!

This is a new problem that I haven't experienced in the 10+ years of working in Access... Does anyone know if this is related to the recent update that MS pushed out which I noticed a new Linked table manager (not happy with that new thing, but it caused me to wonder what else is changed)...

VERY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back