Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Virtual DN on Option 61C 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigaic

Technical User
Feb 8, 2006
GH
I need to program a virtual DN (without TN) to auto-forward all calls made to this number to voicemail (voicemail # is 333). System is Option 61C.

Any help will be very much appreciated.
George

ACD
Build an ACD in 23, Max P 1, NCFW to mail.
or build a phantom.

You will probably hear the phantom is better, but I have been using this for so long it is easier for me.

NARSBARS

have to agree with that.. maxp 1 acd

new
acd
maxp 1
ncfw 2222

ignore all the other prompt and 1324 will forward to 2222 prior to any ringback.. no tn no lic, the only time i don't use acd is if i need rcfw to allow customer to change the dest..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

We were forced to use phantom TNs recently because we used up all our ACD DN licenses doing the same thing. Yea, I know, there are over 24000 available ACD DNs available, but what they don't tell you is that thre are only 240 available PER CUSTOMER. There are many more phantom TNs available than thre are ACD DNs. Keep it in mind if you do this frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back